Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

So its Christmas Eve Eve. I'm going to Berlin for holiday and I've been pondering what to take with me to knit. I've browsed through my patterns and selected a few possibilities. The Criteria: something small, light weight, easy to put down, and not too boring.

I'm done with the garter stitch wrist warmers and almost halfway done with my second fingerless glove. The Boise Karabella yarn is so light and soft, that I'm thinking of starting the Anemoi Mittens. . The other possibility is a bias knit scarf or a simple stitch pattern scarf as well as the already started Glance slippers....

In other news: I've swatched and graphed the cables for "The Holiday" sweater and I'm working out the back shaping. I've also got the all important guage, so I can shop for yarn.

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
I couldn't resist suggesting some good yarn stores in Berlin: La Laine
Kantstraße 145
10623 Berlin
+49 (30) 3138483
S-Bhf. Savignyplatz

and FadenInsel, my LYS, in the multicultural and trendy district of Kreuzberg where I live
Adalbertstraße 87
10997 Berlin
+49 (30) 6156 994
U-Bhf. Kottbusser Tor
Mon-Fri 11-18h, Sat 10-14h

Hope you're enjoying your trip

Stellaspotlight

Digital Leaf said...

Sweet, THANK YOU for the suggestions.