Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ravelry!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally in!! YAY!!!

I'll be updating and inputting slowly over next few weeks, (not that i need another thing to do). But it looks like a great way to keep organized. I really like the layout so far.

my profile name is the same: DigitalLeaf

now, I'm going to dance a jig...hehe

Also, I did some spinning this morning and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I see the secret is to keep the yarn thinner than i had been and to let the drop spindle do some the work, by letting the weight of the spindle help more with the draft. I think i was afraid of it breaking and losing control of the roving, so I held on too tight. I'm starting to relax now and I'm planning a hat with yarn, trimmed with my first try at handspun. (detail to come)

No comments: