Thursday, August 24, 2006

Books, books, books...

I am still slowly working on my Sweet Potato Cardigan, and it going very well. I am working on the sleeves. I've put to rest my cabled sock, and the Green Tank top is growing at snails pace as i've found the knitting in rounds rather dull now that i've dicovered color! I work a few rows every now and then. I am sure it will be done and ready for next spring.

Mostly, i have been hunting for my next project and exploring all the color-work options out there. The public library has been an excellent start. I have taken out several knitting books, some better than others.

I've purchased some magazines, the most exciting for me being the Rowan magazine, issues 34, 38, 39 and 40.

So many wonderful things! What to do Next? What yarn do i use? What yarn do i have?? Do i have enough yarn? Whats the gauge on that one? etc. etc. Hehehehehe... the hunt for the next project, the next pattern, the next addition on the wardrobe. Will it be a hat, a cardigan, a sweater...

No comments: